Fruity Fresh Rolls
Fresh spring rolls are a perfect light appetizer, so why not make them into an equally easy, light dessert this summer – perfect for getting your kids involved!
Cuisine: Asian, Fusion, Vegan
Servings: 6 Rolls
- 6 Rice Paper
- 1 Organic Kiwi (Sliced Thinly)
- 3 Organic Strawberries (De-Stemmed and Sliced Thinly)
- ½ Organic Mango (Sliced Thinly)
- 2 Organic Fairtrade Banana (Sliced Into Thin Rounds)
- ¾ Cup Nature’s Organic Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
Pick a bowl the same circumference as the rice papers and fill with warm water.
Soak the rice papers (one by one, not all at once) for about 20 seconds and transfer to cutting board.
Place a layer of fruit with 2 tbsp of the hazelnut spread and roll tightly.
Get creative with your fruit designs and enjoy the “fruits” of your labour.