Enjoy a kid favourite treat, guilt free! There's no excess sugar, plus they're gluten free, dairy free, vegan and nut free!
- 1 ½ Cup “Bob’s Red Mill” Gluten Free Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 6 tbsp “Earth Balance” Vegan Spread Cold
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax
- 6 tbsp Ice Cold Water
- 3/4 cup “Crofter’s” Seedless Raspberry Jam
- 1 cup “Better Than Sugar” Chicory Inulin
- 3 tbsp “So Delicious” Coconut Beverage Unsweetened
- ½ tsp “Frontier” Vanilla Extract
- Natural Sprinkles optional
Combine all dough ingredients in a bowl until a dough ball forms. Wrap into plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Flour your work surface and rolling pin and roll the dough out to desired thickness. Cut out rectangular pieces and repeat the process until all the dough is used up.
For the icing, combine all icing ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
Pre heat your oven to 375F.
On a parchment lined baking sheet, place one layer of dough sheets and spread raspberry jam in the center, making sure to leave a bit of space around the edges. Top with a second piece of dough on each tart and seal by pressing the edges with your fingers.
Bake for 20 minutes and cover with icing (and sprinkles if desired) while hot.
Allow to rest for 10 minutes and enjoy!