Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Updates
Nature's Emporium's Response
As the COVID-19 situation develops, our top priority is your health and safety. Therefore, we have made several changes. We all need to do our part to help flatten the coronavirus curve.
- Free Home Delivery for Seniors
- Nature's Emporium announces contactless shopping and Front-line Appreciation Pay in response to COVID-19 pandemic
- We're All #InThisTogether
- An Important Update About Nature's Emporium Maple
On top of these changes, we are continually monitoring the situation surrounding the coronavirus. We are making regular updates to our company's policies.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Store Policy Updates
Therefore, we want to provide you with an understanding of how we are handling the circumstances around coronavirus.
We will continue to maintain our high standards diligently. We are continually monitoring food integrity, safety, and thorough cleaning practices.
We have implemented the following changes:
- Online ordering for pickup is now available.
- The store is open earlier, so seniors and customers at-risk of COVID-19 can shop. Monday-Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. at all locations.
- Reduced store hours are now Monday - Sunday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at all locations.
- You will be greeted at each store by an employee to ask you a few questions about how you're feeling and if you travelled. They will also give you sanitizer and gloves.
- Maintain social distancing. Please wait behind the social distancing cues marked at the cash lanes and service counters. Wait at the prompt until the person in front of you is finished.
- Debit and credit card transactions only. Cash is not accepted.
Changes at the Point-of-Sale
- All sales are final. Returning purchased merchandise may spread the coronavirus.
- Reusable bags are not allowed. We have waived our bag fees during this time.
- Personal containers are not allowed for all bulk, groceries and beverages.
- Milk/yogurt bottles are non-returnable.
- We installed plexiglass at all of our cash lanes and supplement counters.
Closure of Food Services
- Salad bars, hot tables and soup stations. You will now find packaged options available for your convenience. Pizza stations are open from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- All juice bars. You can still find a selection of our cold press juices in-store.
- Bistro seating areas. Customers can only order food and beverages for takeout.
COVID-19 Event Changes and Cancellations
- 2020 Nature's Emporium Run for Southlake. Postponed until further notice.
- All other events and seminars. If you have registered for an event, we will send you an email with cancellation information shortly.
Effective Monday, April 6th
- In partnership with our friends at Ecosparkle Canada, free home deliveries will begin on Monday, April 6th for seniors 65 years and older to provide them with a safe way to get groceries.
We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation. We will keep you updated as it develops.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Public Health Links
- Government of Canada
- Government of Ontario
- Public Health Ontario
- York Region Public Health
- Halton Region Public Health
Last Updated: Sunday, APRIL 4, 2020 @ 4:35 P.M. (EDT)