Apricot Peach White Wine Sangria
What’s a summer barbecue without a few drinks? Treat yourself to this vibrant and refreshing sangria recipe, infused with flavours of peach and apricot.
Cuisine: Fusion, Spanish
Servings: 4 People
- 3 Cups Sparkling White Wine of Choice
- 1 Cup “Santa Cruz” Peach Lemonade
- 2 Organic Peaches (Diced)
- 4-5 Organic Apricots (Diced)
- ¼ Cup Organic Raspberries (Decorating)
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and allow to refrigerate for a few hours or ideally overnight.
Decorate with raspberries and enjoy!