Featured Recipe: Arugula Citrus Salad (Gluten Free, Vegan)
A super-satisfying salad that stands up great on its own, or when paired with this month’s detox-approved vegan baked beet burgers!
Cuisine: Raw Vegan, Vegan
Servings: 4 Servings
- 6 Cups Baby Arugula
- 1 Bulb Fennel (Thinly sliced on the bias)
- 1 Medium Orange (Segmented)
- 1 Medium Grapefruit (Segmented)
- 7 Radishes (Small, Thinly sliced)
- 3 stalks Green Onion (Thinly sliced on the bias)
- 2 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 0.25 Cup “Filsinger’s” Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.33 Cup "Sarafino" Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 tsp “Canadian Heritage Organics” Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme
- Sea Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
Prep all of the salad ingredients and combine in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients and pour over your salad prior to serving.
Each Serving Contains:
288 calories; 6 g protein; 21 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 24 g total carbohydrates (17 g of sugar); 110 mg sodium (With no salt added)