Cashew Sesame-Ginger Stir-Fry
Plant based protein, heart-healthy fats and loads of vegetables are just some of the benefits of this delicious Asian fusion stir-fry.
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: Asian, Fusion, Heart Healthy, Vegan
Servings: 8 People
- 1 Large Organic Onion Large Dice
- 1 Cup Organic Carrot Sliced Into Rounds
- 1 Head Organic Broccoli Cut Into Smaller Florettes
- 1 Large Organic Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 ½ Cups Organic Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 Pack “King’s Café Double Happiness” 350g
- 1 Pack “King’s Café Roasted Soy Bites” 350g
- 1 ½ Cups Roasted Organic Cashews
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- ¼ Cup Tamari/Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Mirin
- 1 Inch Organic Ginger Micro Grated
- 3 Cloves Organic Garlic Micro Grated
- ¼ Cup Toasted Organic Sesame Seeds
- 2 Stalks Organic Green Onions Sliced on the Bias
In a large wok pan stir-fry all of the “stir-fry” ingredients in avocado oil over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
In a small bowl, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients and pour over stir fry.
Cook for another 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
Serve over steamed rice and top with toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
Calories 402; Total Fat 20 g; Sodium 951 mg; Total Carbohydrate 24 g; Dietary Fiber 5 g; Sugars 10 g; Protein 25 g