Chickpea Tuna Pasta Salad
Go easy on the oceans while bringing a new spin to the barbecue spread this summer with this fishless, vegan chickpea “tuna” pasta salad.
Course: Appetizer / Side
Cuisine: North American, Vegan
Servings: 12 People
- 500 g Bowtie Pasta of Choice (Cooked Al Dente)
- 1 Can Organic “Eden” Chickpeas (Mashed) (796mL)
- ½ Large Organic Onion (Diced)
- 3 Stalks Organic Celery (Diced)
- 1 Large Organic Carrot (Shredded)
- 1 Cup Dill Pickles (Diced)
- 1 Cup Grapeseed Vegenaise
- 1 Organic Lemon (Juiced)
- 2 tbsp Organic Flax Oil
- Sea Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper to Taste
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients saving pasta for last.
Add in the pasta and fold in carefully until fully incorporated.
Chill and enjoy cold on its own or as a part of your barbecue spread.