Chocolate Hazelnut “Rocher”
Decadent, rich, satisfying, gluten free and vegan – Chocolate and hazelnut medley of flavours that will melt in your mouth and have you reaching for a second!
Cuisine: Fusion, Italian, Vegan
Servings: 20 "Rochers"
- 20 Organic Roasted Whole Hazelnuts (Dipped into Chocolate Layer)
- 2 Jars “Organic Traditions” Hazelnut Butter (180g/ea)
- 1 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 2 Cups “Enjoy Life” Gluten Free Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Almond Milk (Unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Lecithin
- 1 Cup Organic Roasted Hazelnut Pieces
Over a double boiler, combine all of the “chocolate layer” ingredients until fully melted.
Dip 20 whole roasted hazelnuts into melted chocolate and set onto a parchment lined baking sheet to solidify in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
In a food processor or a bowl, combine all of the “middle layer” ingredients until fully mixed.
Form a ball with a finger impression in the middle, placing a chocolate dipped hazelnut in each of the balls, while ensuring full coverage from all sides.
Roll each “rocher” in some roasted hazelnut pieces and then dip into melted chocolate.
Set onto a parchment lined baking sheet and allow to solidify in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes before serving.
Each Serving Contains:
297 calories; 5g protein; 20 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 29 g total carbohydrates; 22 g of sugar; 5 mg sodium