Featured Recipe: Dill-icious “Chicken” Pasta Salad (Vegan, Dairy Free)
Enjoy this refreshing Dill-icious salad on a hot summer’s day as a perfect addition to any BBQ or picnic. Not to mention, it doubles as a great pre-workout meal!
Course: Appetizer / Side, Salad
Cuisine: North American
Servings: 10 Servings
- 8 Cups Organic Brown Rice Fusilli
- 1 Pack “Gardein” Chick’n Scaloppini (285g)
- 1 Organic Red Bell Pepper (Large, Diced)
- 0.5 Organic Onion (Large, Sliced)
- 1 Organic Carrot (Large, Julienne)
- 0.5 Cup Fresh Organic Basil (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Cup Fresh Organic Dill (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Cup Organic Cashews
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp “Canadian Heritage Organics” Maple Syrup
- 0.25 Cup “Filsinger’s” Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.25 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 0.5 Organic Onion (Large)
- 2 Cloves Organic Garlic
- Black Pepper to Taste
- Sea Salt to taste
- 0.5 Cup Water
Cook your pasta in salted boiling water until al dente and allow to cool.
Cook your “Gardein” Chick’n Scaloppini according to bag instructions and cut into strips.
Prep the remaining ingredients and combine everything in a large bowl.
In a blender, combine the sauce ingredients and pour over the pasta salad.
Mix thoroughly and enjoy cold.
Each Serving Contains (Without Added Salt):
391 calories; 15 g protein; 11 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 61 g total carbohydrates (7 g of sugar); 222 mg sodium