The Green Soup
A nutrient rich, filling and warming soup that will nourish you during those cold days - packed with minerals and fiber.
Servings: 8 People
- 1 Bunch Organic Kale Chopped
- 1 Bunch Organic Chard Chopped
- 1 Bunch Organic Spinach Chopped
- 1 Large Organic Onion Diced
- 4 Cloves Organic Garlic Minced
- 4 Stalks Organic Celery Chopped
- 3 Medium Organic Parsnip Diced
- 1 Large Organic Carrot Diced
- 1 L Organic Vegetable Stock
- 1 L Filtered Water
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 Drops Liquid Smoke
- 500 g Organic Green Peas Frozen
- ½ Cup Organic Parsley Fresh - Chopped
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil Butter Flavour
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- In a large soup pot, over medium heat, saute onions, garlic, celery, carrot, parsnip, kale, chard and spinach in coconut oil for 15 minutes - stirring frequently.
- Cover with vegetable stock and water and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add apple cider vinegar, liquid smoke and frozen peas and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Finish with fresh parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.