This vibrant salad features locally grown microgreens, that have traveled a very short distance to be on your plate - low carbon footprint with high nutrient gains!
Servings: 6 People
Greenbelt Organic Microgreens:
- 1 Pack Sunflower 75g
- 1 Pack Basil 20g
- 1 Pack Radish 100g
- 1 Pack Amaranth 20g
- 1 Pack Arugula 100g
- ¼ Cup Hemp Seeds
- 1 Large Organic Avocado Diced
- ¼ Cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1/3 Cup Avocado Oil
- 1 Organic Lemon - Juice & Zest
- 1 tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 2 tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
- Sea Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper to Taste
- Combine all of the microgreens and salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk up the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl or blender and combine well with the salad, immediately before serving.
Each Serving Contains: 242 calories; 6g protein; 21 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 12 g total carbohydrates; 5 g of sugar; 41mg sodium