1 hr 20 mins
Along with the immune supporting benefits of shiitake mushrooms, garlic and ginger, these fritters are bursting with flavour and umami.
Cuisine: Asian, Fusion, Vegan
Servings: 12 Fritters
- 8 Cups Organic Shiitake Mushrooms De-Stemmed and Sliced
- 1 Large Organic Onion Diced
- 4 Cloves Organic Garlic Minced
- 2 tbsp Organic Ginger Minced
- ½ tsp Chili Flakes
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 2 tbsp Arrowroot Flour
- ½ Cup Organic Brown Rice Flour
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
Preheat oven to 375F.
In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, cook onions, garlic, ginger, chili flakes and shiitake mushrooms in avocado oil for 15-20 minutes and season to taste.
Add mirin, sesame oil, arrow root flour and brown rice flour and combine thoroughly.
Form into desired size fritters and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for 35 minutes, flipping half way through.
Enjoy as appetizer or hors d’oeuvre.