“Shrimp” Stuffed Avocados
Help to preserve our oceans by opting in for a fishless take on a seafood dish, like these rich and satisfying “shrimp” and “salmon” stuffed avocados.
Course: Appetizer / Side
Servings: 8 People
- 4 Organic Avocadoes Halved
- 1 Pack “Sophie’s Kitchen” Vegan Shrimp 250g
- 1 Pack “Sophie’s Kitchen” Vegan Smoked Salmon
- 6 Stalks Organic Green Onion Sliced on the Bias
- 4 Cloves Organic Garlic Minced
- ½ Cup Vegenaise
- ½ Cup Tofutti Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Fresh Organic Dill Minced
- ½ Organic Lemon Juice & Zest
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
In a non-stick pan, over medium heat, cook the vegan shrimp from frozen until soft and crispy on the outside. Roughly chop and set aside in a medium mixing bowl.
Slice up the vegan salmon into strips and add to the vegan shrimp.
Add the remaining ingredients to the shrimp and salmon and combine well.
Cut each of the avocados in half and remove the pit.
Spoon in a desired amount of the filling and enjoy cold as an appetizer or along side a green salad.
Each Serving Contains:
267 calories; 4g protein; 22 g total fat (0 g trans fat); 16g total carbohydrates; 1 g of sugar; 240 mg sodium