Eggless frittata, suitable for vegans, as well as people looking to boost their plant-food intake - packed with protein, calcium and dietary fiber.
Servings: 8 People
- 2 Blocks Organic Firm Tofu 454g/ea
- ½ Cup Organic Chickpea Flour
- 1 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- Kala Namak to Taste
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil Buttery Flavour
- ½ Large Organic Onions Diced
- 1 Large Organic Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 300 g Organic Asparagus Chopped
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 ½ Cup Water
- In a large ovenproof pan, over medium heat, saute onions, peppers and asparagus in coconut oil for 10 minutes - stirring frequently.
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- In a high speed blender, combine 1 block of tofu with water and blend until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the sauteed vegetables with the blended tofu and top with the remaining block of tofu - crumbled.
- All the chickpea flour, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly by hand.
- Pour back into the ovenproof pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, flip onto a serving dish or cutting board, cut into slices and enjoy!