Fruit Kebabs With "Cheesecake" Dip
These easy to transport and eat fruit kabobs and "cheesecake" dip will end up being a regular in your repertoire for picnics and backyard barbeques.!If there's a particular fruit you don't like in the recipe below, just swap it out for one you prefer! This recipe super versatile.
For the fruit kebabs:
- 2 organic bananas sliced
- 5 organic kiwis sliced
- 1 organic melon sliced
- 1 pint organic strawberries sliced
- ½ organic watermelon sliced (see notes for a fun tip!)
- 1 organic pineapple sliced (see notes for a fun tip!)
For the dip:
- ½ cup Daiya Cheeze Style Spread
- ½ cup Riviera Maison Yogurt - Pineapple & Coconut
- ½ cup So Delicious Coconut Whip
Blend together cream cheese and yogurt.
Once fully blended, add coconut whip until thoroughlycombined.
Place in a small bowl a reuseable container and refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
Slice all fruits into circles and set aside.
Then skewer fruits in the same pattern using 6 or 8" skewers.
Place skewers on a serving dish or into reusable containers. You are ready for your picnic, add your dip and enjoy!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 125.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 0.8g | Fat: 8.6g | Saturated Fat: 5.9g | Sodium: 92.6mg | Sugar: 5.5g